Ten Fun Facts About Samantha Chase
It’s not all about the writing! Even though it is my passion – along with reading – there’s a lot of quirks and craziness that goes into being me!
– I am slightly obsessed with Walt Disney World. Seriously, I would go there multiple times a year if I could.
– I hate talking on the phone. Seriously. Hate. It. I’m more of a text or email kind of girl.
– I’ll be married 25 years next year to the love of my life. Our wedding song was by Whitesnake and I’m trying to find a way to have David Coverdale come to our vow renewal in Vegas!
– I am TERRIFIED of the cartoon Underdog. Like… I can deal with spiders easier than I can that cartoon.
– My favorite dessert is Hagen Daaz Chocolate Chocolate Chip ice cream. It’s magical.
– I am not a fan of Halloween at all. Never have been. Even as a kid I hated dressing up and dealing with it.
– Christmas, however, is my FAVORITE holiday. I love to decorate my tree!
– I sleep with a fan on 365 days a year. It completely annoys my husband.
– I used to dream of being a Rockette. I still love to watch a good kickline.
– I don’t eat fruit. None. Yet another quirk that annoys my husband!
A Few of My Favorite Things
Favorite Movie: When Harry Met Sally
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Meal: Steak. And it has to be rare.
Favorite Snack: Hagen Daaz Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Favorite Drink: Coca Cola. Extra cold. Extra fizzy
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Book: 22 Indigo Place by Sandra Brown
Favorite TV Show: Modern Family
Favorite Way to Kill Time: Computer Solitaire
New York Times and USA Today Bestseller/contemporary romance writer Samantha Chase released her debut novel, Jordan’s Return, in November 2011. Although she waited until she was in her 40’s to publish for the first time, writing has been a lifelong passion. Her motivation to take that step was her students: teaching creative writing to elementary age students all the way up through high school and encouraging those students to follow their writing dreams gave Samantha the confidence to take that step as well.
When she’s not working on a new story, she spends her time reading contemporary romances, playing way too many games of Scrabble or Solitaire on Facebook and spending time with her husband of 25 years and their two sons in North Carolina.
Rafflecopter Giveaway (a complete signed set of the Montgomery Brother’s paperbacks & $50 Amazon Gift Card)
Link to Rafflecopter Page, http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/share-code/NTIxYWM0YzhjYmFkNDc1MDkxYzA3ZDNmMjhhM2RjOjg0Nw==/?