“Epiphany Z” is Futurist Thomas Frey’s dynamic approach to envisioning, comprehending, and ultimately thriving in the radically different futures emerging around us at the speed of light.
Frey’s unparalleled ability to detect emerging trends from the smallest of clues gives him an edge on other futurists. Now he’s sharing that edge with you.
What are tomorrow’s hottest industries?
What huge industries of today are doomed to extinction?
How will our lives be changed by advancements in robotics, in drone technology, in manufacturing and transportation?
How can education cope with the explosive new world of enhanced information, hyperactive business environments, cultural shifts that would have been unimaginable as recently as yesterday?
Who will be the masters of tomorrow’s universe and who will be left behind?
Above all, how can you not only protect yourself from the most disruptive aspects of the changes sweeping your way—how can you become one of the masters of those changes?
Distilling decades of research, experience, and proven success in correctly identifying and accurately extrapolating today’s trends and innovations into tomorrow’s realities, Thomas Frey gives you an advance ticket to the most explosive period of change in all of human history.
Those changes are taking place now. Thomas Frey shows where they will be taking all of us tomorrow. “EPIPHANY Z” your roadmap to the future.
Buy now at the following retailers:
Read an excerpt:
18 Reasons Why the Person You Were Still Matters
The former you has set the stage for the present you, and the person you are today will become critically important to the person you become in the future.
- Memories—Every past memory helps crystalize who you are today.
- Shared Experiences—Every long-term relationship is built around shared experiences, and these shared experiences provide the common ground foundation for future ones.
- Emotional Values—Everything around you is constantly being emotionally rated on a subconscious level. That is why your car will generally hold more value than things like a skateboard or power drill.
- Skills—Learning how to perform a task efficiently ties directly into a combination of short-term, long-term, and muscle memory. While some skills will fade over time, their influence will remain for years to come.
- Your Body—Your present body came from your former body.
- Derivative Talents—Every talent you have is a derivative of some other talent, interest, or tendency.
- Physical Improvements and Physical Impairments—Every time you work out, it causes both short and long-term changes to your body and health. On the flip side, every time you hurt or injure yourself, it will also cause residual effects that linger over time.
- The Personality Equation—Every individual is a combination of attributes, tendencies, desires, interests, and about twenty more ingredients we don’t have names for yet. Some will change significantly over time, but others less so.
- Secrets—Hidden deep beneath the sub-floor of human consciousness are our secrets that can come back to haunt us if we don’t deal with them somewhere along the way.
- Struggles—Our struggles are what make our accomplishments valuable.
- Obsession—Determination becomes obsession and then it becomes all that matters. But from my vantage point, obsession is underrated.
- Possessions—Yes, it is possible to simply walk away from all of our possessions, but few people do. Not only do we own our possessions, they own us. And the things we own very often influences our future decisions.
- Connections & Networks—We forge our weak and strong relationships through our connections. But today’s social networks give us the tools to amplify those connections in a massively powerful way.
- Inner Voice—Our most intimate of all intimate relationships takes place in the rarely audible space inside our head. We have a constant love-hate relationship with our inner voice, and even though we argue with ourselves, it will continue to influence who you are in the future. No it won’t! Y.E.S., I.T. W.I.L.L.!
- Hopes & Desires—Inside every great person is the hope and aspiration to become something better—more meaningful, more influential, more passionate.
- Reputation—If we’re doing things correctly our reputation will enter the room before we do. Our reputation involves a multitude of variables, and is one of the most influential aspects of who we are.
- Quirkiness—Todays foibles can become tomorrow’s most admired qualities if we know how the leverage them.
- Legacy—For many of us, the disturbance we leave in the force field of life is the most significant accomplishment we can possibly make.
– See more here.
Look at what people are saying about Epiphany Z:
“What a fascinating way to look at the future! Epiphany Z is a brilliant framework in putting your own epiphanies into action. You’ll find that the best way to predict the future is to create it… with a little help from Epiphany Z!”
– – Scott Friedman, Professional speaker, author, humorist
“Unlike many books about the future, which attempt to offer a magic crystal ball, Epiphany Z Frey instead provides us with a crystalline structure so that we can assemble and re-assemble our own way of thinking about the future.”
– – David J. Jilk, Founder of Jilk Systems, Inc., Standing Cloud, Inc., and eCortex, Inc.
“There’s no aspect of the future that goes untouched in Epiphany Z. The way Thomas explains globalization of services is right on target and clearly explains current and future economic forces so anyone can understand. He see the changes that are coming down the pipe that we all need to prepare for. It’s a must read for anyone wanting to innovate and stay ahead of the curve.”
– – Traci Brown, Keynote speaker & author www.BodyLanguageTrainer.com
“After reading Epiphany Z, its clear: to be a business strategist, you first must become a futurist.”
– – Michael Cushman, Founder of Engaging Change, Senior Fellow at the DaVinci Institute
“I’d heard of Epiphany Z and was eager to read it because we make decisions based on future visions. The entertainment industry glamorizes or horrifies those images and why not. Human drive for immortality often collides with the forces of nature. Epiphany Z clarifies real opportunities with a brilliant framework for action.”
– – Jeffery T. Samson, President, Samson Design Associates, Inc.
“After reading Epiphany Z, I am convinced you are right. We are in for a massive disruption, with great opportunity and I’m afraid a lot of pain along the way for those that can’t or won’t adapt. But I’m optimistic still that the world will be a better place. And you have convinced me it is happening much faster than most people realize.”
– – Terry Gold, Entrepreneur in Residence at University of South Australia
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Thomas Frey, Google’s top-rated futurist speaker, former Innovations editor for Futurist magazine, was also, during an earlier phase of his career, IBM’s most award-winning engineer. After leaving IBM, Frey co-founded the DaVinci Institute, a Colorado-based think tank and networking resource focused on anticipating and defining future trends and innovations. Frey currently divides his time between Colorado and dozens of speaking engagements around the world.